MEANSTREAK, BROKEN AXE AND HUCKIN EH are now OPEN.
Please note that the UPPER LOOP on BROKEN AXE and PUMP DADDY are still CLOSED until further notice.
A word of caution: Please be aware that trees are regularly falling so watch yourself and fellow bikers!
We are also planning a WORK BEE on Pump Daddy for Thursday May 14th at 5:30pm. Stay tuned for the Facebook Event!
The forecast this weekend is looking sweet! Get out there and have a great weekend of riding!
- May 10, 2020 Update - May 10, 2020
- April 26, 2020 Trails Update- COVID Openings - April 26, 2020
- January 2020 SMBA Newsletter - January 9, 2020
- Fall Work Bee, Sunday, Oct. 20, 11am/Night of the Riding Dead, Nov. 1 - September 4, 2019
- Rocks to Hops (and Back Again)..Smithers Brewing Co. supports SMBA! - July 30, 2019
- Trail Maintenance, Etiquette and Policy Update - June 6, 2019
- Happy Easter!! And what better gift than a Bluff Opening!! - April 19, 2019
- SMBA Bluff Expansion Project - April 2, 2019
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015