Spring 2017 Trail Closures
Update: April 13, 2017 - Bluff Trails are still very muddy, and remain closed over Easter weekend. Check out the Trail Conditions page, or our Facebook page for changes. Closing trails now protects them from major damage - see this story from Revelstoke where a trail was out of commission for an entire season due to heavy damage sustained during a very wet period. Thank you for your understanding, and for helping to look after our trails!
As of April 2, most of the Bluff trails are VERY muddy, and need some time to dry out. Please check our Current Trail Conditions page for updates on trail status. As always, please respect any "Trail Closed" signs you encounter, and avoid any wet or muddy trails. Walking around the side of a trail to avoid muddy sections contributes to trail braiding and damages drainage.
- January 2020 SMBA Newsletter - January 9, 2020
- SMBA turns 10!! Come out for our AGM, November 28th, 7pm, Sunshine Inn, Smithers - November 16, 2019
- Fall Work Bee, Sunday, Oct. 20, 11am/Night of the Riding Dead, Nov. 1 - September 4, 2019
- Rocks to Hops (and Back Again)..Smithers Brewing Co. supports SMBA! - July 30, 2019
- Trail Maintenance, Etiquette and Policy Update - June 6, 2019
- Happy Easter!! And what better gift than a Bluff Opening!! - April 19, 2019
- SMBA Bluff Expansion Project - April 2, 2019
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015