SMBA Proposed Trail Policy
The SMBA Board of Directors has been hard at work to grow and learn from the awesome summer which has come and gone. The trails are riding better than ever, and we intend to keep them that way. As such, the Board of Directors has presented a new management plan for maintaining and enhancing existing trails. Please find it attached to review, you may provide comments below or feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in this stratey for maintaining the amazing trails we have is the proposal to create and develop new trails tying into our existing Bluff system. Two maps, depicting both the Bluff Expansion, as well as a larger HBM Trail proposal have been presented by the Board.
The SMBA is encouraging public comment for what you may like to see improved on our trails, as well as comments regarding these proposals. Please feel free to send us a message, leave a comment or stop your friendly SMBA Board Member in town!
Please click the link below to access the map and policy files, you will be directed to a Google Drive folder.
- Happy Easter!! And what better gift than a Bluff Opening!! - April 19, 2019
- SMBA Bluff Expansion Project - April 2, 2019
- SMBA Proposed Trail Policy - November 21, 2018
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015