Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update
We know you are all anxiously awaiting the opening of the Ptarmigan trails. And we are furiously working to get them safe for opening!
Bluff Trails - Open; careful at the top at we haven't gotten to all these trees yet.
Huckin Eh - all the fallen trees have been removed however some bridges were damaged and require repair before they are safe to open. Pending rain, we hope to get this done by mid-week.
Pump Daddy - still closed until further notice; ETA on opening is two weeks or so.
Thanks to all our amazing volunteers for your work and to our members for your patience! We will post on this SMBA page or send out an email as soon as there are further updates. This page and email are the two most accurate sources of information on trail status. The website is not as up to date (we are working on this) and the Facebook group is no longer used.
Thank you and Happy Monday!
- January 2020 SMBA Newsletter - January 9, 2020
- SMBA turns 10!! Come out for our AGM, November 28th, 7pm, Sunshine Inn, Smithers - November 16, 2019
- Fall Work Bee, Sunday, Oct. 20, 11am/Night of the Riding Dead, Nov. 1 - September 4, 2019
- Rocks to Hops (and Back Again)..Smithers Brewing Co. supports SMBA! - July 30, 2019
- Trail Maintenance, Etiquette and Policy Update - June 6, 2019
- Happy Easter!! And what better gift than a Bluff Opening!! - April 19, 2019
- SMBA Bluff Expansion Project - April 2, 2019
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015