Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update
We know you are all anxiously awaiting the opening of the Ptarmigan trails. And we are furiously working to get them safe for opening!
Bluff Trails - Open; careful at the top at we haven't gotten to all these trees yet.
Huckin Eh - all the fallen trees have been removed however some bridges were damaged and require repair before they are safe to open. Pending rain, we hope to get this done by mid-week.
Pump Daddy - still closed until further notice; ETA on opening is two weeks or so.
Thanks to all our amazing volunteers for your work and to our members for your patience! We will post on this SMBA page or send out an email as soon as there are further updates. This page and email are the two most accurate sources of information on trail status. The website is not as up to date (we are working on this) and the Facebook group is no longer used.
Thank you and Happy Monday!
- SMBA Proposed Trail Policy - November 21, 2018
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015