BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!!
We know that you are as stoked as we are that the bike park is progressing BUT...please note that the bike park is still CLOSED!
It is also an active construction site and a place of considerable danger with operating equipment.
Please do not enter or let your kids enter the bike park at this time.
Thank you for respecting this important safety request. We will continue to keep you posted on progress and timelines.
Although the Bike Park is closed we have two trail openings to announce!
PAYDIRT and PIPER are now OPEN!!
What a way to start the week! Enjoy the trails and stay tuned for details about our upcoming Work Bee !
REMEMBER TO BE WILDLIFE AWARE
Please remember that we share the trails with our furry friends and there is a lot of wildlife activity right now on the Bluff and Ptarmigan Trails.
Please be aware of bears, moose and other critters! And report any concerning activity to us!
Your SMBA Executive
- January 2020 SMBA Newsletter - January 9, 2020
- SMBA turns 10!! Come out for our AGM, November 28th, 7pm, Sunshine Inn, Smithers - November 16, 2019
- Fall Work Bee, Sunday, Oct. 20, 11am/Night of the Riding Dead, Nov. 1 - September 4, 2019
- Rocks to Hops (and Back Again)..Smithers Brewing Co. supports SMBA! - July 30, 2019
- Trail Maintenance, Etiquette and Policy Update - June 6, 2019
- Happy Easter!! And what better gift than a Bluff Opening!! - April 19, 2019
- SMBA Bluff Expansion Project - April 2, 2019
- Recreation Sites and Trails Closure of Bluff Rec Site - May 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 Trail Closures - April 3, 2017
- Adopt-A-Trail - March 17, 2017
- Monday, April 25, 2016 Trails Update - April 25, 2016
- BIKE PARK CLOSED AND TRAIL OPENINGS!! - June 9, 2015
- TRAIL OPENINGS - May 10, 2015